Monday, July 4th, 2022, India: India Today Conclave is back in the EAST with interesting and influential panellists. In the past two decades this Conclave has engaged the community by providing them with food for thought and leadership.
In 2017, India Today Group acknowledged the astonishing vitality of the East by starting the India Today Conclave – East in Kolkata, to underline the economic resurgence, artistic heritage and cultural engagement of the region. The 12-state region is uniquely placed to becoming a $3- trillion economy by 2035. From politics to business, cinema to sport, the Conclave covered all aspects of the Eastern revival, making it a must-attend event in the power calendar of the region.
Through its ever-expanding platform, the group has showcased the finest global minds, triggered heated debates, and always hit the headlines. It has been in constant conversation with the times we live in, sometimes anticipating change and often precipitating it.
Scheduled on 4th & 5th July, 2022, this year’s Conclave will has a majestic line up of speakers and attendees. The event would be bestowed by the presence of Jagdeep Dhankhar, Governor of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee, Chief Minister, West Bengal, Himanta Biswa Sarma, Chief Minister, Assam, Conrad K. Sangma, Chief Minister, Meghalaya and Pema Khandu, Chief Minister, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Dr Abhishek Manu Singhvi, Jurist, Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha), Chairman, Parliamentary
- Standing Committee on Home Affairs
- Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury, Leader of Congress party, Lok Sabha
- Mahua Moitra, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha)
- Aparajita Sarangi, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha)
- Sushmita Dev, Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha)
- Nusrat Jahan, Actor, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha)
- Pradyut Bordoloi, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha)
- RK Imo Singh, Member of Legislative Assembly, Manipur
- Pradyot Manikya Bikram Deb Barma, Chairman T.I.P.R.A
- Sanjiv Goenka, Chairperson, RPSG Group
- Sagar Daryani, CEO & Co-Founder, Wow! Momo
Movers and shakers from entertainment industry
- Sanya Malhotra, Actor
- Rajkummar Rao, Actor
- Nila Madhab Panda, Filmmaker
- Shilpa Rao, Singer
- Raima Sen, Actor
- Paoli Dam, Actor
- Riddhi Sen, Actor
- Arpita Chatterjee, Entrepreneur and Actor
- Kapil Bora, Actor
- Aimee Baruah, Actor and Filmmaker
- Devdutt Pattanaik, Mythologist, Author, Illustrator, Speaker
- Pavan Kumar Varma, Author, Former Diplomat and Member of Parliament
- Kanchan Gupta, Senior Adviser, Union Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
- Ashok Kumar Lahiri, Economist, Member of Legislative Assembly, West Bengal
- Pronab Sen, Country Director, International Growth Centre—India
- Rita Choudhury, Author