HCL Technologies Showcases Innovative Ideas and Solutions to Meet the Inclusive Growth Agenda at the World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting, 2022
May 2022 – HCL Technologies (HCL), a leading global technology company, will be participating at the upcoming World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting in Davos, under the theme of “Further. Faster. Better.” HCL will explore how technology can deliver better outcomes across the ecosystem, including its stakeholders, communities, and the planet at large.
HCL is partnering with the Financial Times during the Annual Meeting 2022 to drive discussions on technology’s role in addressing long-standing economic, environmental and societal priorities.
The program schedule includes a series of enlightening sessions with executives from the world’s most innovative organizations:
- “Unlocking the Transformative Potential of Blockchain for Financial Services” (May 23, 7:20 – 8:40 am CEST) – Rahul Singh, President, Financial Services and Digital Operations, HCL Technologies, and guests join Stephen Morris, Banking Editor at the Financial Times to discuss how blockchain can improve accessibility, lower costs and increase transaction speed.
- “Leadership in a Time of Global Crisis” (May 24, 7:20 – 8:40 am CEST) – C. Vijayakumar, CEO and Managing Director, HCL Technologies, and guests join Andrew Edgecliffe-Johnson, US Business Editor at the Financial Times, to discuss how CEO’s can adjust to rapidly changing international events.
- “Understanding the Potential of the Metaverse” (May 25, 7:20 – 8:40 am CEST) – Kalyan Kumar, CTO and Head of Ecosystems, HCL Technologies, and guests join Rana Foroohar, Global Business Columnist and Associate Editor at the Financial Times, to discuss how businesses can prepare for Web 3.0.
HCL and the Financial Times will be broadcasting ‘The Davos Morning Show’ at 7:45am CEST each day live from the event. Hosted by Andrew Hill, Consulting Editor at FT Live, the show will feature discussions with senior business leaders on topics ranging from globalization and reskilling through to gender equality and environmental responsibility.
At the Conference Center, Roshni Nadar Malhotra, Chairperson, HCL Technologies, will be participating in a session entitled “Accelerating Corporate Investment in Nature” (May 24, 2:30 – 3:15 pm CEST), looking at what is needed to ramp up socially and ecologically responsible corporate investment.
In addition, HCL is hosting two affiliate sessions as part of the Annual Meeting’s official agenda:
- “Reimagining Work: The Real Value of Human Experience in the Workplace” (May 24, 9:00 – 10:00 am CEST) hosted by Vijay Guntur, President, Engineering and R&D Services, HCL Technologies.
- “DeFi: The Future of Decentralizing Governance” (May 24, 1:00 – 2:00 pm CEST) hosted by Rahul Singh, President, Financial Services and Digital Operations, HCL Technologies.
The HCL Pavilion will showcase the latest technology innovation, demonstrating how it is redefining industries, business models and communities. The Tech Showcase Zone will display cutting-edge solutions from HCL and its partners, spanning artificial intelligence and machine learning, automation, 5G, cloud, IoT and the metaverse.
The HCL Pavilion will be located at Promenade 66, 7270 Davos Platz, Switzerland, from 22 to 26 May.