Delhi, September 30, 2023: In an endeavour to underline the significance of creative expression, IILM University is delighted to announce the upcoming “PressPsyche Palooza,” a five-day celebration of Journalism, Media and Psychology.
The event will be held at the IILM University’s Greater Noida campus from October 9th to 13th, 2023 and will witness the convergence of esteemed personalities, experts, and enthusiasts delving deeper into diverse facets of liberal arts, journalism, and creative expression.
The event has been meticulously designed to foster intellectual curiosity, creativity, and a comprehensive understanding of the liberal arts.
Some of the notable speakers who will grace the occasion with their esteemed presence include-:
- Nidhi Razdan (Senior Journalist): Nidhi Razdan will lead a thought-provoking session on “Reclaiming News: Can We Rescue Journalism from Opinion?”
- Somya Lakhani (Associate Editor- Hindustan Times): Somya Lakhani will share her expertise in an expert talk session on “Women at Work: Exploring Experiences, Challenges and Triumphs”
- Tripura Kashyap (Movement Therapist/Dance Educator & Choreographer): Tripura Kashyap will conduct a Dance Movement Therapy Workshop, emphasising the therapeutic aspects of dance and movement.
- Sanjiv Singh (Founder, PR Mantra): Sanjiv Singh will deliver an insightful talk on “Media Fusion: Unveiling the PR and Influencer Synergy”
The five-day event will also feature an array of enthralling activities, including-:
- Captivating performances and competitions: Experience the thrill of musical, dance, and theatrical performances, as well as exciting competitions and productions.
- Workshops: Visitors can immerse themselves in arts and crafts and photography workshops.
- Expert Talks and Panel Discussions
- Stalls: Explore a host of stalls offering distinctive products and experiences.
“PressPsyche Palooza is a reflection of IILM University’s commitment to empowering minds through the prism of liberal arts. With this, we aim to nurture curiosity and creative thinking and future-proof our students in a constantly evolving world. Going forward, we will continue to organise such events to shape the change agents and managers of the future,” said Prof. Aditi Gupta, English Literature, Journalism and Communication, IILM University, Greater Noida.