The fiery flame of Ram, the gushing roar of Bheem, and a coalescence that created history! It’s a tyohaRRR for &pictures this October as they raise the curtain with Ramcharan, Jr. NTR, Ajay Devgn, and Alia Bhatt to present the RRRoaring Premiere of the year RRR on 16th October, Sunday 12 noon. Directed by the master of grandeur, S. S. Rajamouli, the film has everything you would imagine and more! Adrenaline-pumping action, masterstroke visuals, never seen before stunts, a fabulous cast, and a storyline that will get you hooked – it is no surprise that RRR broke every record imaginable, becoming a massive success globally.
If you aren’t hooked yet, here are 8 more reasons to tune into RRR on 16th October, Sunday 12 noon
1. RRR is the 3rd highest-grossing film ever in India and the 10th highest-grossing movie worldwide!
2. The film marks Alia Bhatt and Ajay Devgn’s south debut; quick trivia Alia learned to speak Telugu, especially for this film!
3. Ram Charan’s powerful introduction scene is one that will go down in history, the team worked for 32 days to shoot this one scene. On this shot, director S.S. Rajamouli said, “Ram Charan’s intro was one of the scariest shots in RRR. It has as many as 1,000 people marching toward Ram Charan, ready to attack him. That shot was so high-voltage, I was scared during the shot. That adrenaline rush when 1,000 people gang up against one guy, is emoted with such a great effort. But, thank goodness, he completed the shot unscathed”
4. The mind-blowing animation of RRR took over six months alone!
5. Director S.S. Rajamouli is famous for designing impactful and grandiose interval scenes in most of his movies. Continuing this trend, RRR showcases one of the most epic and thrilling interval scenes in all of Indian Cinema
6. RRR is one of the most expensive Indian films to ever be made
7. It took a total of 200 days for rehearsals, auditions, and screen tests before the actual shoot
Fueled with brilliant visuals and direction, RRR tells the tale of two illustrious revolutionaries Alluri Sitarama Raju (Charan) and Komaram Bheem (Rama Rao), and their journey away from home. Brought up with different schools of thought and one common goal, Ram and Bheem find their ways to each other and form an unbreakable bond of brotherhood. It focuses on the unrecorded time of their life when both rebels choose to live in obscurity before waging war for their nation.
Come together and enjoy this full-on entertainer with the RRRoaring premiere of the year RRR on 16th October, Sunday 12 noon only on &pictures